Regarding the procedure for financing the prevention of COVID-19 for companies
New rules for financing measures to reduce occupational injuries and occupational diseases, as well as health -resort treatment of workers engaged in harmful and dangerous work were established by Order of the Ministry of Labor of the Russian Federation No. 467n. These rules will serve as a replacement for the 2012 rules.
These rules provide for financial support at the expense of the amounts of insurance premiums of the insured's expenses for the purchase of devices, equipment intended for monitoring the health status of employees engaged in work with harmful and (or) dangerous production factors at the workplace.
It is planned to reimburse the employer's expenses for the implementation of measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at the expense of the amounts of insurance premiums. Such events include:
• purchase of masks, gloves, shoe coverings and other protective equipment;
• purchase of disinfectants;
• purchase of air exchangers, ventilation systems, means for processing vehicles, transport packaging of materials, etc.;
• purchase of devices for monitoring the body temperature of employees;
• conducting a laboratory examination of employees on COVID-19.
Until October 1, 2021, you can submit an application for funding to the territorial body of the FSS at the place of registration. At the same time, the list of documents that substantiates the need for financing measures has been updated.
A rule has also been introduced, according to which the policyholder has the right to apply to the Fund with an application for amendments to the financial security plan until November 20, 2021.