Regarding the introduction of the register of unscrupulous employers attracting foreign citizens
The new draft law of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia "On the conditions of entry (exit) and stay (residence) in Russia of foreign citizens and stateless persons" provides for the introduction of three electronic registers:
• register of employers who attract foreign citizens,
• register of foreign employees,
• the register of unscrupulous employers.
The register of unscrupulous employers will contain information about those employers who:
• were found to be criminally responsible for organizing illegal migration
• were found to be criminally responsible for fictitious registration of foreign citizens on migration registration
The list may also include employers who:
• produced forged documents or participated in their turnover more than three times a year
• were brought to administrative responsibility for violating Russian laws related to the involvement of foreign workers
The register of unscrupulous employers inviting foreign citizens will contain the details of legal entities, and the passport data of managers and its founders. Thus, employers who will be included in this register will not be able to circumvent the restrictions by opening a new company with a different name, but with the old management.
Citizens and companies that are included in the register of unscrupulous employers will not be able to attract foreign citizens for a certain period of time.