The obligation of the host party to notify the Ministry of Internal Affairs of changes within 3 working days
We kindly remind you of the obligation of the host party to notify the Ministry of Internal Affairs of changes in information about a foreign citizen during migration registration within 3 days.
The Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 07.12.2020 N 2038 "On Amendments to certain Acts of the Government of the Russian Federation and the recognition of certain provisions of certain acts of the Government of the Russian Federation as invalid" introduced amendments to paragraph 42 of the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation, dated 15.01.2007 N 9 "About the procedure of migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation".
According to the current version of the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation, dated 15.01.2007 N 9 "About the procedure for migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation", a foreign citizen is obligated to immediately inform the receiving party of any change in their information, providing it with copies of the supporting documents.
The list of information taken into account in the implementation of migration registration, the change of which a foreign citizen must necessarily notify the receiving party, is presented below:
1) the type and details of the identity document recognized by the Russian Federation in this capacity (name, series, number, date and place of issue, validity period, and, if available, biometric data contained in the specified document);
2) the type and details of the document confirming the right to stay (residence) in the Russian Federation;
3) last name, first name, patronymic (the latter-if available);
4) date and place of birth;
6) citizenship (nationality );
8) the stated period of stay (residence) in the Russian Federation;
9) information about legal representatives (about parents, about adoptive parents, about guardians, about trustees).
If the information about a foreign citizen specified in paragraphs 1, 3-7 and 9 changes, as well as if he/she actually resides at the place of stay after the expiration of the stated period of stay, the receiving party (or a foreign citizen in cases provided for by law) informs the regional department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation within 3 working days, providing a completed form of notification of arrival with a reasoned application in any form and copies of the necessary documents. In this case, the detachable part of the arrival notification form is returned to the receiving party or to a foreign citizen with a note on the receipt of the arrival notification.
For failure to provide this information, the following liability is provided in the form of an administrative fine:
- for citizens in the amount of 2,000 to 4,000 rubles;
- for officials in the amount of 40,000 to 50,000 rubles;
- for legal entities-from 400,000 to 500,000 rubles.
Return to the list of news
"...Благодарим экспертов компании LEVINE Bridge за содействие в решении сложных вопросов налогообложения нашей компании. Помимо консультации нам была оказана всесторонняя поддержка и представительство в налоговой инспекции, которое было выдержано на самом высоком уровне..."
Главный бухгалтер фармацевтической компании